1. Surprisingly Enjoyable – First of all I am thankful for the pleasant surprise of enjoying such a large community. A few weeks ago I stumbled across a Mastermind group that helped me feel more comfortable inquiring about technical internet stuff. For an entrepreneur it can be a little tricky to get the right information so quickly. After trying 4-5 groups, finding this one stuck and this was a shocker!
2. Questions – When you have a question and you post in Mastermind group, you can almost immediately get 5-6 responses, giving you multiple perspectives and opinions.
3. Opinions – When you need an opinion from someone, you don’t have to wait around; you can just go into the group and find someone to ask, on the spot.
4. Collective Thinking – Being part of a collective group is extremely valuable because you are receiving information from many different brains. This can be especially beneficial because so many different people can produce a very smart consensus.
5. Goals – Finding people in one group with similar interests, talents and goals can be very validating when you are setting new goals for yourself. Or working on new projects that you want to complete. You can publicly discuss the idea or project so it almost makes it more viable and possible just by talking about it. Almost like positive reinforcement verbally and publicly.
Please comment by telling us what you think of online Mastermind groups?